Since their conception, football games have always been about two teams competing against each other. One team has possession of the ball, and the other team tries to take it away.
The team with possession can score points by getting close to the end zone, and the team without possession can stop them from scoring. Playing football is a team sport, and it is not possible to do it alone.
NFL Mobile is a football game for mobile devices designed by EA Sports. The gameplay is simple and easy to follow. The user has three buttons on the bottom of the screen: a pass button, an interception button, and a tackle button. The user can also use the touch screen to move the player and drag the player to the direction they want to go. Along the way, the user will meet different types of obstacles that can be either surmounted or avoided.
The graphics are not exceptional, but they are still decent for a mobile game. The players have realistic body shapes, and the field has different terrain that is easily recognizable. There is also a cheerleader on the sideline that waves at the user after a successful play.
Information about replayability
The game is very replayable, but only if the user is a football fan. The game is not for someone who does not like football, and the game is not for a casual player.
If the user is looking for a football game to play, NFL Mobile is a great choice. The game is easy to play and easy to understand, but it is not for a casual player.
- The user has a lot of control over what they do and what happens
- The user can play the game for free
- The user can compete against other players
- The user can get rewards for playing the game
- The user can sign up for a team and play in a league
- The user can chat with other players
- The game is simple and easy to understand
- The graphics are not very good
- The user can only play against players on their own team
- The user can only play against other players who are in their league
- The user is required to sign in with their Facebook account
- The user can only play on mobile devices