How to Download and Install Minecraft on iOS
Wondering how to download the iOS version? The webliondevelopment.com team has got you covered! If you’re an iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch user, you can download Minecraft in just a few easy steps. By the way, you can search for similar apps within the Games category on our website and install the ones you like following the steps below, too.
Prior to initiating the installation procedure, head to your gadget’s settings to ensure there’s enough space for the app on it. Then, make sure your device supports the app you’re planning to download and install. If the two are compatible, it means all you gotta do to install Minecraft is follow the quick steps listed below.
- Head to the app’s page on Webliondevelopment. Already there? Then find the app icon above the table, along with the ‘Get iOS Version’ button.
- Tap the button away, and you’ll find yourself on the official iTunes Apple Store app installer page.
- Find the blue-colored ‘Get’ button next to the application’s icon.
- Hit this button without hesitation if downloading the app is what you currently want.
- In case you’re not logged in, the system will ask you to type your Apple ID and Password in the required fields.
- Alternatively, you can log into your account by using the fingerprint or face recognition feature.
- The installation process will begin in just a few seconds.
- Once the installation is over, hit the ‘Open’ button and enjoy!
- How was Minecraft Classic created?To celebrate the 10th anniversary of Minecraft, Mojang has created a web version of the game. Minecraft Classic works in a browser and even contains the same bugs that were in the original version of the game. To start the game, you need to go to classic.minecraft.net, create a nickname, and press the “Start” button. Afterward, you can explore the ground and build objects from blocks.
- Can you use Minecraft Java to play with Xbox?Yes, you can do it. If you have Java Edition, you will need to redeem a code in your Mojang account to play on your Xbox console.
- How to download Minecraft for free?You can only play the free version of the Minecraft Classic game online. Other versions of the game have different prices depending on the platform you’re going to play it on.
- When did Minecraft come out?The original game was first dropped in 2009, but the recent and most popular version was developed in 2011.
- Which Minecraft version is Switch compatible?The game is cross-platform compatible, so you can download Minecraft for Nintendo Switch from the store and play it using your existing account if needed.
- Where can I find Minecraft screenshots?Windows users can find screenshots visiting the .minecraft\\screenshots inside the AppData/Roaming folder. On macOS, screenshots are stored in “~ / Library / Application Support / minecraft / screenshots.” It's a hidden folder on most Macs, so you can find it by opening the Finder. Click “Go” in the menu bar; then click the “Go to” folder. Copy and paste the above location and press “Enter.” On Linux, you can find screenshots from the game in the “~ / .minecraft / screenshots” folder.
- Is there a game version for Mac?There’s no Minecraft version that you can download for macOS, but you can play it online. Apple provides an app for iPhones and iPads.
- Is Minecraft full game safe for kids?You should be aware that the game age rating is 7+.
- Which are the system requirements for Minecraft PC?For Windows, you should have OS 7, 8.1, 10; OS X 10.9 or Maverick. Linux OS should be from 2014 and earlier. The processor required for smooth game operating is Intel Core i3-3210. Also, ensure that you have 2 GB of RAM, Intel HD Graphics 4000 with OpenGL 4.4 support video card, and 1 GB of available storage.
- How to play Minecraft Mobile?You can install the app on an Android or Apple device using the built-in stores. Be aware that you should have at least 13 MB of free storage on your device to download it. You can also check the compatibility of your smartphone and the game on its page in the store.
Get the Minecraft
Our site collects all legal sources for every game and app we review. To get this app you should go through the links below.