Dragon City is a free-to-play mobile game that has been released for both Android and iPhone devices. It has been developed by Social Point Inc., and was first released in September...
Dragon City Review
September 2012. The game is a mix between a time-management game and a social game, and it has been obtained by more than 100 million people worldwide. Dragon City is a facebook game which has been around for just over a year. It is a popular game and has over 10 million monthly active users. You start out with a small...
- The game has a high replayability value, as there are many different ways to play
- The graphics of the game are cartoon-like and colorful
- The player can play the game in various ways
- It is a free-to-play mobile game
- There is a lot of animation and movement
- The player can build habitats for their dragons
- There is a dragon temple
- There are not many different types of dragons
- The game has a difficult learning curve
- There is a lot of waiting time before the player can continue
- The player can't play this game offline
- The game has no pause feature