Minecraft Bedrock Update 1.18.1 Brings Better Experience
Minecraft Bedrock version 1.18.1 is already available for all PlayStation users of the massively popular game and will be available soon on other platforms. The update includes some important optimizations and bug fixes related to the Caves and Cliffs Part II. The issues that caused the game crash and other problems were also fixed.
The list below shows all recent patches from Minecraft Bedrock update 1.18.1. Here is all you need to know:
- The game no longer crashes when PlayStation users create a copy of the world in several languages.
- The game no longer crashes while chatting in Realms.
- Diamond Ore generation reduced.
- The bugs with the lights are fixed.
- Corrected issues during respawn and getting out of bed.
- Now, when Android users set their File Storage Location to External, they will be alerted to the possibility of data loss.
- Many storage-related issues for Android and Amazon users are fixed.
- The simulation no longer stops in multiplayer worlds when players move away from each other’s render distance.
- Teleport command settings updated.
- Marketplace Inventory screen optimized and better downloads content.
- Fixed an issue with purchases in Realms, which occurred when there was a maximum number of Realms.
Improve Your Minecraft Experience
The update brought many useful patches into the game. Many Minecraft fans have their own game style, but no one is safe from bugs and problems that can affect the gameplay. With this update, your experience of the game will become even better and more fascinating!
Minecraft Bedrock version 1.18.1 is currently available only for users of the PlayStation platform. Other users will soon be able to test this update. What do you think of the new
- Apple Watch to Take Care of Your Mental Health with watchOS 8 While watchOS has always had a Breathe app for calming down, its new version, according to developer Khaos Tian, may have an even more advanced mental tool. The app named Mind, which is to appear in watchOS 8, will take even more care of the user’s mental health. Little is known about it besides the name, though. What has appeared in the image that Apple published recently is the name “com.apple.Mind”, along with more apps that are probably to appear in watchOS 8. More information on this is expected during WWDC 2021, that started yesterday, on June 7, but the...
- iPadOS 15 Will Improve Multitasking, Home Screen, and Notifications One of the reasons iPadOS exists is slowly merging the iPad experience with that on MacBook, as we already notice. In iPadOS 15, this similarity will become even greater, because of improved multitasking. So, the rumor has it that the new iPadOS will look even more like a laptop. For example, the new home screen will be able to place widgets anywhere – like on its Android alternatives. Now, instead of dedicated section, you will be able to place widgets where you want them to be. Reviewed multitasking will allow your iPad to better handle multiple apps at the same...
- Android Gives Users an Option to Be Not Tracked Privacy is among the main concerns this year, and Android follows the issue. In iOS 14.5, users for the first time got an option to block tracking within any single app. Now Google follows the same route with its mobile platform. In late 2021, Android will introduce the same possibility, though not for everybody at the same time. You won’t have to wait for the next major update to see apps ask you whether you will let them track you and access your data. All it takes is a Google Services update, and Alphabet is already working on it. So,...
- Pixar Filter for Your Phone: Let’s Get It! Pixar filter has been the freshest craze lately on Instagram, TikTok, and Snapchat. We’ll show you how to get it. What could complement your selfie gallery better than your portrait in a signature Disney style? Now you can get facial features similar to Elsa, Moana, Aladdin, Buzz Lighyear, or the entire The Incredibles cast, easy-peasy. The new feature has been checked almost 2 billion times already since it was launched. And we’ll show you how to use it for your own esthetical or fun purposes. Snapchat Here’s what to do: Go to the camera screen. Tap the smiling face icon. A search bar will pop up. Tap...