Fortnite Offers You to Kill Superman
Don’t worry! The action is optional. If you want to become Superman, you still can do it. Yet, if you prefer to make such a powerful enemy, you can try to kill him. Fortnite offers to play as Superman in the new season.
Epic Games shared the players' new cosmetics and skins this Tuesday. Now you can try to be The Man of Steel or you can kill one with a sniper rifle, it is up to you. The new skin was released in Chapter 2 of Season 7 Battle Pass. This is a perfect opportunity to check whether Superman could survive the intensity of Fortnite.
For each accomplishment as a Superman aka Kal-El, or his human version in glasses Clark Kent, you receive so-called super-rewards. These rewards are also connected to the Superman franchise. There is back bling from Daily Planet, pickax inspired by the Fortress of Solitude, or the ability to play further as a journalist.
The new battle pass was inspired by the theme of an alien invasion. Apart from Superman, you can play popular characters related to the Space topic. Superman is still considered to be the most awaited skin.
Quests to Perform as Superman
Here is the list of Superman quests. Take part in each of them and earn scores and rewards:
- To unlock the Call to Action Emoticon, you have to succeed in one quest from Best Boy, Clark Kent, or Armored Batman;
- To open Superman Shield Spray, you have to complete three quests from Best Boy, Armored Batman, or Clark Kent;
- For the Clark Kent Outfit, you have to deal successfully with five quests from the same characters;
- If you want Back Bling of Daily Planet you need to glide via the 3 rings as a Clark Kent;
- To get Superman’s clothes and return his powers, you have to become Clark Kent and use the phone booth.
This week is filled with superheroes and legends. Besides, players can get a chance to try the Ariana Grande skin. Also Epic Games promised to reveal Gamora's skin from Guardians of the Galaxy.
- Apple Watch to Take Care of Your Mental Health with watchOS 8 While watchOS has always had a Breathe app for calming down, its new version, according to developer Khaos Tian, may have an even more advanced mental tool. The app named Mind, which is to appear in watchOS 8, will take even more care of the user’s mental health. Little is known about it besides the name, though. What has appeared in the image that Apple published recently is the name “com.apple.Mind”, along with more apps that are probably to appear in watchOS 8. More information on this is expected during WWDC 2021, that started yesterday, on June 7, but the...
- iPadOS 15 Will Improve Multitasking, Home Screen, and Notifications One of the reasons iPadOS exists is slowly merging the iPad experience with that on MacBook, as we already notice. In iPadOS 15, this similarity will become even greater, because of improved multitasking. So, the rumor has it that the new iPadOS will look even more like a laptop. For example, the new home screen will be able to place widgets anywhere – like on its Android alternatives. Now, instead of dedicated section, you will be able to place widgets where you want them to be. Reviewed multitasking will allow your iPad to better handle multiple apps at the same...
- Android Gives Users an Option to Be Not Tracked Privacy is among the main concerns this year, and Android follows the issue. In iOS 14.5, users for the first time got an option to block tracking within any single app. Now Google follows the same route with its mobile platform. In late 2021, Android will introduce the same possibility, though not for everybody at the same time. You won’t have to wait for the next major update to see apps ask you whether you will let them track you and access your data. All it takes is a Google Services update, and Alphabet is already working on it. So,...
- Pixar Filter for Your Phone: Let’s Get It! Pixar filter has been the freshest craze lately on Instagram, TikTok, and Snapchat. We’ll show you how to get it. What could complement your selfie gallery better than your portrait in a signature Disney style? Now you can get facial features similar to Elsa, Moana, Aladdin, Buzz Lighyear, or the entire The Incredibles cast, easy-peasy. The new feature has been checked almost 2 billion times already since it was launched. And we’ll show you how to use it for your own esthetical or fun purposes. Snapchat Here’s what to do: Go to the camera screen. Tap the smiling face icon. A search bar will pop up. Tap...